Monday, November 30, 2009

2009 in Pictures: Part 3


I'm still not finished with my 2009 picture story. I plan on seeing this venture through to the end!

Next stop was Down Under, where I got to cheer on some friends at mountain bike world championships. How rad it would be to race worlds..........

And amidst all the travels, it was still important to reflect on the past and remember the sacrifices made.......

Where's Panda?

Hey baby, how YOU doin?

My final journey to the past was of a personal nature, searching for the names of my ancestors who made the journey to America through Ellis Island......

And upon exiting the past, I found myself once again in Philthadelphia.......

I was so excited at this point I just had to dump ice on SOMEbody........

Dude, where's my car?

It's at the Belmont for the Philthy Cross Clinics!

I had so much fun with 'cross this year, I even decided to ride on 700c (29") wheels off-road as well!

Next stop: Race Pics from '09, my personal favorites from the bunch.......








No comments: