Sunday, November 29, 2009

2009 in Pictures: Part 2

And so the journey continues..........

And by journey I mean couch time at my friend's houses watching blockbuster Will Smith movies, yeah!

At times, things got a little weird...........

And other times the road got a little rocky...........

But always remember that when in doubt, dog drives..........

And often times the path paved leads to beautiful places.........

Though sometimes it leads to torrential downpours in the middle of hikes with the lack of raingear.........

Catching the ever elusive beer-bottle-bubble on camera: Priceless............

A scene from one of my side-journeys to the wilderness..........

A time that reminds me how fragile our civilization is and what forces are really in charge....

As I emerge from the wilderness, I find myself in the 1950's, where the couches were hip.......

Where to next?








No comments: