Saturday, November 28, 2009

2009 in Pictures: Part 1


The year started with my return to Pennsyltucky, many boxes were used........

In order to acclimate properly, I got a few rides in with some old friends..........

Many rides and lunchbreaks later, I felt at home again and was ready to start the season........

I quickly got about with a comfortable set-up for the races, gotta at least look good, ya know....

I even threw down at a few road races in the Spring (notice how thrilled I look)........

I took the occasional weekend off to goof off in the wilderness..........

I spent some time re-acquainting with my lovely Philthadelphia................

I even spent some time at the farm on the tractor, plowing fields......at night........

And it wouldn't be a season without a lot of car time......make that a TON.........

And in between everything, I even raced my bike!








No comments: