Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Almost Forgot.....

Had so much friggin fun at my 10yr HS reunion. OK, actually it was a little weird seeing all those people again, but I played it off well. Going into week 2 of my winter break and all I want to do is join in on the long rides everyone else is partaking in. But patience is key, and soon I will enjoy the winter chill aboard my bicycle.........

Top-10 2009 Race Pics: Taken by various photographers such as Anthony Skorochod, Dennis Smith, Tom Burrows, and Kevin Dillard. In no particular order.

ALERT!!!! If anyone has a pic of me landing on my face at the Rockburn CX race, post a comment with your e-mail address. Comments are moderated, so it won't be visible.


Taking a fast corner at the Bump'n'Grind US Cup race in 'Bama

Trying not to eat too much of the course at the Granogue M.A.S.S. race

Climbing out of the saddle at the Cowbell Challenge US Cup race

Riding a bridge at the Sewell M.A.S.S. race

Running the barriers at the Nittany Cross race

A well-timed close up in the corners at Whirly Bird Cross.

Breaking the mood at Ed Sander's Cross

Dropping off the top of Mt. Doom at the Hillbilly Hustle

At the top of Mt. Doom at the Hillbilly Hustle Cross race

Running the muck at the Granogue Cross race.





No comments: