Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wednesday Mtb Ride

Wow.  Luck shone down on me today when I went for a ride in Wissahickon with Ed today.  It was threatening rain all day.  It even dared to spit at us.  But never a fully developed drop until I finished up, got dressed and threw my bike in the car.  You see, Wednesday is my long mtb ride day, and one which I greatly enjoy.  I get to catch up with my friend, Ed, and ride my mtb.  Awesome!  It's a shame when this gets ruined by mother nature, but apparently my good Karma is high as she saw fit to spare us from her slippery wrath.  Another great ride in the books.  

Also starting to look forward to the weekend.  The weather outlook is good, and it will be my first official road race (actually, make that a circuit race, but it's all the same to me) in 2 years.  Luckily I have some erratic pack experience to fall back on thanks to the Philly Spring Classic rides at the end of February/beginning of March.  Also, as an added bonus, I will be riding down to the race for extra adventure.  Oh the possibilities!

Goodnight and Guzhundheit.  

No comments: