Thursday, April 23, 2009

No Rider Left Behind

I can't wait until the JRF website is done.  I heard it's an immaculate work of digital art that glistens and brings smiles to the faces of those that are humbled by its greatness.  

That being said, I went over to the Thursday night Belmont Plateau bike game.  This is one of my all-time favorite bike games, but I was definitely not gaming well on this particular night.  Oh well, still had fun. 

I've realized over the years of gaming that I've accumulated that when I don't have a number plate on it's hard for me to race with a group of people.  It's something I need to get over because giving everyone some strong friendly competition on a weeknight is my duty, and I'm not fulfilling that duty.  Plus, it sharpens my gaming skills, therefore making me more dangerous when the bigger games happen.  Need to taste blood this weekend for sure.  Chicken Apple Sausage.

No comments: