Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hoo-Ha'd, the Aftermath Edition

Still finishing up the decompression from this past weekend's spectacular racing at the Massanutten Hoo-Ha US Cup Triple Crown. All-in-all, it was a solid weekend, just squeaking in the top-10 in every race, and finishing 7th overall in the Pro Triple Crown weekend standings. Even got my pic posted on cyclingnews.com!

Straight outta cyclingnews y'all!

The course(s) was awesome, and played to my strengths, and allowed me to work on my weaknesses as well without hindering my results. What DID hinder my results was the heat and humidity, but everyone had to deal with that one.

Keeping watch on Double-A during the short-track.

One of the Giant 'Full-Timers' made the trip to Virginia, and Kelli won the short-track, cross-country, and the weekend overall. It was the first time meeting one of the Factory riders, and we were all psyched for the chance to race together.

Ahead of me, the car in it's typical mid-race-weekend state.........


....and to the right, Carolyn hanging on the sidewalk playing with her food.

Sorry for the lack of energy and emotion in this post, I've been focused on getting ready for my move to Baltimore and new job starting Monday. Gonna swing by the H2H race in Morristown, NJ this weekend to shake the rust off, see you there? OK, time to get back to it!

No comments: