Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hoo-HAHA!!!!


This is just the beginning........

Getting the gear together for a bike game excursion down south. It's Hoo-Ha time!!

After last year's crash in the opening miles of the race, I'll have to admit I'm gunning for a good result this year. No playin! But unlike last year, there's even more fun to be had with Super-D and Short-Track thrown in the mix on Saturday. I might even break out the full-face for giggles. Oh, and I have an iPod now for the drive, AND my CD player in the car magically started working again on Monday after over 2 years of bed-shitting. Seriously, 2 years. I gathered what's left of my CD collection and plan on getting my groove on while on my way to the race this weekend. Take THAT radio!

You get the idea......

Amidst the packing and bike prepping float memories of last weekend's C3=100 century ride at Curt's Cyclery in Nazareth, PA to benefit the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. It was a huge success with over 100 riders pedaling miles for a great cause. HUGE thanks to Curt's and my teammate Matt who put this on, and here's looking forward to next year!


The gathering of the masses at Curt's. GMA front and center!


Sexy bike, sweet shop!


In more boring news, it looks as though I'm on my way to Baltimore once again. I got myself a job, one that pays even! I'll be looking for places to live next week, and will be starting work on the 28th. Let me know if you know of a bike-friendly house with a room to rent, good times will ensue.

This guy's got the right idea! But he probably won't have a job for long.....

No comments: