Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alabamer Cruisin

Hit the course today after breakfast.  Fun and fast, it's just that simple.  Really looking forward to tomorrow after a great pre-ride.  While out riding, got to see some of the real Pros and ride with them.  Very cool watching them ride through the trails and getting to trail along.  The heat may play a factor tomorrow, as I noticed some riders talking about it.  It doesn't seem to be bothering me, and I'm staying on top of my hydration.  Bike was working great!  The Racing Ralph's were the right choice of tire, amazing combination of speed and grip on the trail.  Will lower the tire pressure a tiny bit for the race to hit the fast roots a little smoother and take the load of my back.  Now it's time to continue to rest and get some good stretching in before dinner.  Toodles!

No comments: