Friday, May 28, 2010

Snake Jumping & Tymor recap.

Rocked 5hrs at French Creek today. It was rad. I jumped 5 snakes. R-A-D.

Seriously, it's over. Just give up.

Was on a rest week this week until today. Had some nice easy rides, last night's being the best. Something about having good company makes even the most stressful times better.

Despite a rest week, I definitely was not doing enough of this.

Man, I do NOT look cool. Fortunately, I have sweet gear to help.

Capped a strong training block last week with a XC race in Lagrangeville, NY, the Tymor Park Challenge. It's part of the Campmor/H2H race series and the course is sweet! Lots of fun climbs with nice descents and technical features. Felt the affects of the previous few weeks and wasn't on top form, but rode strong to 4th. I'll take it!

4th Place Pro, 1st Place Jew. Whatever.

Aside from racing, I've been running around doing interviews here and there. It's an understatement to say that I'm past due for employment. It was January 28th, 2009 when I got hit by my own little piece of economic downturn. I've been trying to stay in the Philthadelphia region, as I feel this is where I want to stay put for a while. Not sure if that's going to happen though, may have to do a temporary move. Hmmmmmm.......

No comments: