Friday, April 9, 2010

I race bikes. No, not that kind.....



The kind that you pedal, you know, with your legs? Yeah! Like when you were a kid........

The first XC race of the year is Sunday: Bike Line Spring XC @ Fair Hill. It's the first race in the Mid-Atlantic Super Series, and will be a good early-season test of the legs. Aside from a little cold I had 2 weeks ago, prep has gone well. I've worked pretty hard this off-season to make up the difference between myself and the front of the pack. But I must give credit where credit is due, and that credit belongs to my coach, Cody Waite, owner of Endurance Performance Coaching in Denver, Colorado. Where it's my job to execute the plan, it's his job to build the plan, and I must say that he knows his stuff! This being my second year under Cody's watch, I've seen how he's adapted his styles and methods to my personal self. The result has been astounding this off-season, resulting in a much stronger Hebrew Cyclist than I could have imagined!


You can visit Cody's website HERE.

Thank you Cody for putting up with me for a second year!

No comments: