Friday, October 2, 2009

Ready to Hustle!


Just winding down from a long day at Sunday's course and a night of bike prep. In case you've been hiding under a rock, the Hillbilly Hustle V.4 Cyclocross Race is this Sunday in Elmer, NJ. This race is gonna be Si-i-i-i-i-ck!! Fast doubletrack abounds on the course with a few mud sections, a sweet sandy bermed turn, and tons of other crazy goodness. BikeReg signup is up tonight, but you can still register the day-of.

Tomorrow, I'll be pre-riding on the course and leading the last Philthy Cross Clinic: Jersey Edition. Then, it's off to Frederick, MD for Anna and Jeff's wedding. I'm setting myself a curfew in Frederick of 10pm, then it's back in the car and back to home to get some sleep and hopefully wake up rested and ready for the Men's Elite race at 3pm. I think things will work out, and I'm feeling confident so that always helps.

See you out there!

No comments: