Thursday, October 15, 2009

Forecast is for FUN!

Well, the weather finally turned for the worse and stole the last breaths from Summer's lungs. It's raining in the 40's currently and will be raining throughout the weekend. Tonight's Triple Crown of Kensington Cross Race is still on, and I'm planning on breaking out the rain gear for this one baby! Not sure who is going to show up in this weather, but I like my odds even more tonight. In order to fend off possible sickness for the weekend, I'll be taking Cold-Eeze, Vitamin C Supplements, eating well and often, and staying well hydrated. I just need to make it through the weekend without being sick, then I can focus on relaxing and recovering more next week. Oh yeah, and tearing every inch of my bike apart after 3 sloppy/wet races in a row. Yay!

No comments: