Sunday, August 30, 2009

Out of the Concrete Jungle and back in the saddle again





All done with my mini east-coast tour. G-force and Muller saw a ton, and so did I. It was cool seeing the sights again in D.C. and NYC. While I've been on break, I've managed to get some running in and acclimate the legs for 'cross season, so I haven't been completely sedentary. I'll have to admit that I overdosed on 'city' though, and am really chomping at the bit to get back on the bike and rev-up for 'cross. This week is all about getting back in rhythm for this weekend's 24hr Challenge at Seven Springs. I'll be part of the Gretna Bikes/Lupine Corporate team. This team is S-T-A-C-K-E-D with talented riders such as Das Schobernator and Bad Andy. I'm really looking forward to throwing down a few blazing laps and leading the team to victory. AND I get to use some of the super-pimp lupine lights for my night lap. I'll be sure to have pics and stories from the weekend come Monday!

No comments: