Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moosefest!

While on my way to Mount Snow on Wednesday, I passed through the town of Bennington, VT. As I drove through, I noticed a ton of painted moose on the side of the roads in town. How odd, I thought. But today, during some down time, I decided to drive down again and go on a mission to photograph all the moose in town. There were plenty of good ones, and one of my favorite was the photo collage moose. Anyway, you've probably figured out by now that I'm a little bored. The fact is, there's NOBODY up here right now. I believe there are people arriving tonight for the races finally, so tomorrow should be a little more action-packed.

The course is primo, as usual. I've just about nailed all the various lines on the descents, and have one more day of riding on course to fully dial it in. I'm psyched to race on Saturday, and happy that I race at 2pm this year as opposed to 8am last year (I didn't even wake up until after the race!). Full report to come after.



No comments: