Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blown Apart & Mocked Up

Look! Pretty Mountain Flower!

Wowee wow, had a little breakdown this past week. Let things get out of hand and had to perform a forced shut-down and system reboot yesterday. Everything's better now, yay!

Starting to get really psyched for Mt. Snow & Windham Mountain. This weekend is the King of Spring race, at Spring Mountain. I pre-rode the course yesterday and it was si-i-i-ick. Thanks to the rain, the course was a little more demanding than it should be on race day, but that will only help come Sunday. After the race, I'll be sciddadling home to get everything cleaned and ready for Vermont, where I'm heading on Wednesday for Mt. Snow and the Mt. Snow Bike Festival. Word is that the course is 'improved'. Not sure how you can improve on one of the best courses ever in cross-country mountain biking history, but as long as it's just as good as the old one I'm OK with that.

The only thing on my to-do list is to re-mold my shimano mtb shoes. Somehow they managed to decustomize over the past few weeks and my feet were in serious pain after the last race. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow, or else feet be warned!

No comments: