Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Post-a-rama

I hadn't posted anything for a while, so I thought I'd post a few days in a row to make up for it. This one is sorta pointless, but thought I'd share anyway, here goes: I was down in Alabama talking with Martin when he mentioned that you can get camper tops for Honda Elements, sorta like the ones for VW Eurovans. In case you don't know already, I have a Honda Element and I have turned into a tent on wheels many a times, so this got my attention rather quickly. After a quick search on the interweb, I found what I was looking for. BEHOLD, the Ecamper. They're about $5000.00 which is a little steep for me right now, but how sweet are they?!?! I'm currently taking up cash & check donations to help me purchase one for my vehicle. I thank you advance for you generosity.

No comments: