Friday, August 13, 2010

Records of enjoyment, sparks of life.


When it comes to food and the seasons, my favorite combination is cherries in the summer. Though the odd thing is that you'll probably never see me sitting next to a bowl of cherries. But you will definitely see me sitting next to a bowl of these.......


How many times are you out and see something interesting, something that is worthy of recording, remembering, showing friends, and dare I say, posting on facebook? Hopefully the answer is too many times to count. If the answer is hardly ever, you should learn how to open your eyes properly and see the crazy shit around us. It's amazing, appalling, hilarious, and sobering. Sometimes it can drive you over the edge.....


'It' helps me understand why I love riding my bike, a sort of white-wash to the things that are going on around me. It's amazing the degree of mental relaxation that occurs amongst the physical stress I push upon myself. You have to stop sometimes to soak it all in.


But riding my bike isn't all about relaxing and fun ALL the time. Sometimes I am productive on the bike. For instance, I went house hunting the other day. My goal was to price out some fixer-uppers. What do you think of this one?


Or maybe this one?


Oh well, guess I'll keep hunting.....

No comments: