Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Short Jewish Man Wins Mountain BIke Race, Details at 10.......


Stay classy


.....and boy did it hurt. Literally, it hurt bad! I cramped hard 3/4 into the race and almost had to pull out. Luckily I know some slick breathing techniques that help calm me down and it helped the cramps go away. I rolled in with almost 2 minutes on the second place rider. Not too shabby.

I like this step, I think I'll revisit it again.......

Now that I've got a win in, I'm hoping to keep the momentum going until the August 1st Bear Creek Kenda Cup. Awesome course, and it's part of the regional MARC series which I have a mathematical chance of winning. Gotta be on my 'A+' game there, as I'll be fighting Double-A for that series, and probably the race win, not to mention all the other super fast guys that will no doubt be there. Should be fun! Stay tuned.......

In non-cycling related news, I'm 2 days away from paycheck #1. Yay. Also, I bought an iPhone 4 today. Well....I actually ordered one, and it will be here next week. Double-Yay! Time for Mangoe slices.

No comments: