Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Return of the blog: Drive me to the podium

It's always nice to end the season on a high note!
Just for being a swell guy, the organizers of the Campmor/H2H mountain bike race series decided to let me stand on the top step of the podium at their awards banquet this past Sunday.  Thanks guys!

That's a season-long smile, in case you were wondering.
I haven't made it to any 'cross races thus far.  Just not feeling it after that long mtb season.  I'll have my shot at cyclocross glory next year I'm sure.

Doing a little 'cross training at the range.
I've managed to keep craziness to a minimum as of late, which is helping me stay relaxed and focused on training as the weather gets colder.

As the weather gets cold, the fences get burned.
Off-season team obligations have been keeping me busy though.  I definitely prefer racing over schmoozing, but the schmoozing helps the racing!  Did I spell 'schmooze' right?  Somebody check urban dictionary....

Speaking of, I actually added a word to that recently, check IT.

I'll come up with a more interesting post next time, just wanted to post pics of me on a podium.  Dig it.

No comments: