Monday, October 11, 2010

Scene From My Two Eyes: Part 2





Raced my last mountain bike race of 2010 last weekend.  It was the Campmor/H2H series finals, and I wrapped up the series overall with a 5th place finish.  To be honest, I was finished before the race even started, and unfortunately raced that way.  Now I'm entering my second full rest week, and finally starting to crave some form of exercise.  Maybe I'll do some 24oz. curls tomorrow as preperation for some cyclocross races!

Prettyboy damn is pretty cool!  Still have yet to walk to the bottom of those stairs....

Will be on one of these next year quite a bit.  Hoping that I find some good deals on flights!

We were going 85, but still no flaming tire tracks.  Bummer.
Petrified dog hides in closet during thunderstorms.  Farts on my favorite shoes.

Should I or shound't I.....
I did.






The darndest things show up on my white board at work.

Warmth on a cool crisp night in the Poconos.  That really was an ugly fence.



No comments: