Monday, March 15, 2010

So...I'm a bike racer....


Time to ring the keg for another round of fitness prep brought to me by the one and only Cody Waite. Serve me another plate of raw self-masochistic anaerobic two-wheeled punishment please (with onions to make the eyes tear)!

I was supposed to race this weekend, but (pause for dramatic effect) the fields are FULL!!!! Wait, what? Seriously? A mtb race in the Mid-Atlantic has filled it's rider capacity? Is this the truth? Should I be maxing out my credit card on early pre-reg's for every race on my schedule? Answer: no. Turns out the field limits are pretty tiny. Bummer, so looks like I'll be lining up for the MASS Team Relay on April 3rd with my new team, Giant Mid-Atlantic. I wonder what sort of costumed gimickry we will come up with? Only time will tell.....

And now for the KOSHER SPRING CLASSIC WRAP-UP!!

We rode, we finished, I took two seconds in a row, then wimped out on the final stage. Next year baby......

Seriously, did you think I'd go into some maniacal detailed account of the events which have come to be known as the Spring Classic? How gullible you have become.

Rule #1 of Spring Classic: You don't talk about Spring Classic. Guess I broke rule #1, currently watching my back. Until next year.......

No comments: