Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Late

Howdy partners! Solid week of great weather has me weak in the knees from all that fresh air!! I know you all got out and enjoyed yourselves in mother nature! I accomplished my first real mtb rides in, well, a long time! Friday in The Wiss for some fun with my roadie-convert friend JPR, then again today in French Creek. Took the XTC 29er out and it ate up the rocks and roots and probably saved me a few times from losing some skin along with pride and dignity.

Saturday was a hoot and holler as I rode the TCX in the Monkey Knife Fight. What a great ride, and some steep dirt climbs to boot! Will definitely be back for that one next year! Did I mention steep dirt road climbs??!?!

This week will keep the good times rolling with a stop in State College, followed by a job interview (GASP!), and more two-wheeled shenanigans. And I'm gonna pistol-whip the next person who says the word shenanigans!

I should probably add more pictures to these posts.......


No comments: