Sunday, January 3, 2010

Bowl-a-rama

With a little booty shaking on the dancefloor at my friend's wedding on New Year's Day, I officially ended the holiday season. It's a good thing too, because I need a vacation from the holidays.

Currently I'm watching one of the gazillion college bowl games on. Or is it a bajillion? I know this is a recycled gripe, but what is the deal with these bowls? It's crazy that an 8-7 team can play in a televised bowl. Yes, it's good for the schools, but wasn't it more meaningful to appear in a bowl game, knowing that you are truly deserving of being there? That being said, I'll be watching as much of them as I can through tomorrow while I finish out my couch-surfing rest week.

On the movie front, I finally saw Paranormal Activity. Overall, I enjoyed the movie. It had a steady build-up to a truly scary ending. It was definitely easy to get wrapped up in the 'realism' of the film. I really want to see The Fourth Kind now.

2010 has begun, the year of the Giant.

No comments: