Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cross-ready, but not quite mother approved.

Just in case you haven't heard, I'm putting on a 3-part cyclocross clinic for my team at the Belmont Plateau from 6-7pm. The first one is tonight, so if you're reading this and can make it, consider this a special invite. It's officially for Breakaway Bikes affiliated riders only, but we'll make an exception if you're reading this ;). Did I just type a wink? Excuse me while I chop a finger off as punishment.......




She sure is purdy ain't she? Hopefully the weather holds and the courses are nice for the weekend, as she's the only steed I got at the moment. I'll be using my road bike as a pit-bike until my second ride arrives. I spent a late night givin her my love and attention and she's now ready to rock'n'roll. Thank you Gary T !!!


No comments: