Saturday, February 6, 2010

With Pictures


The above picture was taken on a cold day (in the teens) at Fairhill. It just about sums up all the riding I did in January. Cold, with some sparks of interest. I managed to put in some solid hours on the bike and cross-training as well. I feel fit, more so than this time last year. Looks like cyclocross paid off! I also have been riding harder in training, and haven't done a ride over 4 hours yet. No need to ride too long at one time if I only race for 2 hours, right?

Now it's on to February, which has been rung in by a rest week and a bout of Snowmaggedon. Figures.....I was really looking forward to getting out a bunch this weekend, having no scheduled training on tap. Good thing the snow stopped midday Saturday, which means I can still salvage the weekend with an epic Sunday of trainer rides, wing-eating, and super-bowl watching. But don't be fooled, I'm not there for the game, I just dig the wings! Whoops, forgot to dig out the back porch.......


No comments: